Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I wanted to share something with you all tonight. Every morning I wake up and read an inspiration of some sort. Sometimes it is motivating, sometimes spiritual etc. Good way to start off your day- and I suggest you step foot into your day as well doing this.

Today's inspiration was somewhat spiritual- it was along the lines of this:
Do not judge so that you will not be judged- for with whatever judgment you judge, expect to be judged back and to the measure you judge, that is how you will be measured, too.
I took that and started my day off with the fact that I will be cognizant of my judgment over people and things today- and thought nothing of it.

Today however, I was judged. I got a little choked up for a moment. That is when I remember my morning inspiration. That was not a quote for me today to live by, it was a reminder that I do not have to spend my day crying or backing down from goals from someone who is judging me- especially someone who knows not one thing about me.

Having read that inspiration this morning, it helped me to not lose sight of my tasks today and recharge into full gear. What could have been 7 hours of tears today, was 7 minutes because of one small positive thought/inspiration this morning.

The rest of the week, I challenge you to start your day off with a positive quote or inspiration- you never know how it could change your entire day and perception of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment