Monday, July 27, 2015

Port Charlotte Book Signing


DREAM BOOK:

While at a book signing this past Saturday in Port Charlotte, Fl. I met a wonderful young lady who aspires to be an author someday. She asked me if I would sign her "dream book" where all her ideas lie. Boy was I honored! There are so many amazing people I get to meet at these signings. It is amazing how "awesomely" the world works in regard to who it connects you to. I love the I am in a position to give back, motivate and inspire people. I hope some how I have made a difference in her life and she will never give up her dream. Dreams really do come true, and I hope everyone reading this believe that. 

I think we should all learn from this young lady. Grab yourself a notebook and when an idea comes to you, write it down right away. Do not wait until you "get home" or "later tonight" write down your idea, dream or goal right then and there. Keep your dream book going to keep your dreams alive. 


Dr. Jaime Kulaga is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Motivational Speaker. She is the author of "The SuperWoman's Guide to Super Fulfillment: Step-by-Step Strategies to Create Work-Life Balance." She is the inspirational founder of the nationally known SuperWoman Workshops. Dr. Kulaga has been featured internationally for her expertise in Work-Life Balance. http://www.mindfulrehab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment