Wednesday, July 8, 2015

NYC PICS






I thought I would share some of the photos from NYC yesterday at my Barnes & Noble Upper West Side book reading and signing. Getting up on that stage to read from my book and speak about it was breathtaking. I can not tell you enough that I now believe dreams come true. I always knew they did, I've lived it and encouraged others to as well, but now I can really show the world that anything is possible- and I hope you get inspiration in knowing you can live your dreams if you are persistent. 

I hope that if you are reading this you will believe me that if you just keep knocking on doors and you don't take it personal when some people shut the door right in your face, you will get everything you ever dreamed of and more. So many times we let others shut the door of dreams for us. Instead, take control back and just go find another door to knock on. Be inspired about what you can create if you just keep knocking. 





Dr. Jaime Kulaga is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Motivational Speaker. She is the author of "The SuperWoman's Guide to Super Fulfillment: Step-by-Step Strategies to Create Work-Life Balance." She is the inspirational founder of the nationally known SuperWoman Workshops. Dr. Kulaga has been featured internationally for her expertise in Work-Life Balance. http://www.mindfulrehab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment